Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Discover the roles Synaptics has open now for your next career move.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
For our new Synaptics office and team (Sophia Antipolis Technology Park, by the French Riviera) we are looking for passionate Analog/RF design engineers to work on brand new projects - our next generation WiFi / BT connectivity chips. This is a unique opportunity to join an expert, successful, experienced team working on state-of-the-art RF technologies in a deep submicron CMOS process.
If you want to create something new, technically challenging and a world leading product, and you are looking for the exceptional Riviera’s quality of life, please contact us now!
Competitive compensation including salary + bonus + RSUs + relocation assistance
- Architecture and design of high performance, low power RF circuits such as PA, LNA, mixers
- Lead block design from specification to layout implementation, then Lab characterization.
- closely work with system, layout and Lab engineers
- help the team to deliver on time with the required quality level
- Engineer school or PHD + 5 -10 years of experience in RF design
- Proven experience in designing CMOS PA, LNA or mixers
- Familiar with deep sub-micron CMOS process: 28nm,16nm.
- Analytical and creative in solving problems
- Result oriented + trained to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Good communication skills and great team player