Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Discover the roles Synaptics has open now for your next career move.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Millions of people experience Synaptics every day. Our technology impacts how people see, hear, touch, and engage with a wide range of IoT applications -- at home, at work, in the car or on the go.
We solve complex challenges alongside the most influential companies in the industry, using the most advanced algorithms in areas such as machine learning, biometrics and video processing, combined with world class software and silicon development.
Senior Director VI & IC
We are recruiting for an exceptional Senior Director of IC to join the Video Interface Business Unit in Synaptics. The Video Interface BU is a successful and growing franchise business, delivering ICs, and software for wired and wireless display connectivity applications and products. This is a key leadership position, responsible for leading the Business Unit’s global IC group, and representing the IC function in the Business Unit Leadership team. The successful candidate will lead the specification, design, development and delivery of complex ICs on the roadmap, advise on IC strategy, and lead partner engagements and negotiations for externally sourced IP.
- Thorough knowledge of the entire development process and flow for complex ICs is essential
- Strong technical, organizational, and project management skills
- Experience leading a global IC Design & DV organisation (ideally over 40 staff)
- Experience growing and building highly motivated and capable teams where top talent is sought, retained and succession strategies are developed and executed
- Track record of fostering innovation and promoting/driving best IC engineering practises
- Excellent organization, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Experience developing IC strategy and building fruitful partnerships
- Solid academic background in a relevant STEM discipline